Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The same old...me

I like hearing my voice in my head. And its ever so much louder when I write...or walk...or sit on the ledge of my balcony in residence. 

I'm glad that I have a voice. (King's Speech reference...I love that line).

I was convinced, at the time that the album came out, that Viva la Vida was Coldplay's best. New sound=good sound=growth as artists and what not...upon re-discovering 'Don't Panic' recently though, I think I was mistaken. The violins and strings, though they were refreshing..was just not 'them'. Then again, maybe because I've heard Viva...so many times, the new is now old...and the old new? We shall never really know,eh?

The Script, might I add, has a sound I quite 'dig'. 

Economic History is painfully boring.
I miss writing letters. I miss receiving letters.Okay modify that to e-mails...'snail mail' can be frustrating. And I do believe I'm drifting into an insulated planet where sitcoms, movies, projects, music and food are all that matter. It gets a little lonely on this planet sometimes...there's only so much that vicarious living can do for one.

No comments: